1. Analysis of compressed air generation
Manufacturer-independent analysis during operation of the energy consumption and reserve capacity of the compressors as well as the overall leakage level in the production plant.
2. Analysis of compressed air preparation
Additional measurement of compressed air quality. The goal: to increase the service life of the pneumatic components and avoid machine failures.
3. Analysis of compressed air distribution
Measurement of the pressure drop for safe processes and reduced costs. This is to ensure a constant pressure level, even when the pressure level is reduced.
4. Analysis of pneumatic applications
Checking whether drives, valves and tubing are optimally sized, and whether blowing and vacuum applications as well as installation and control concepts are efficiently designed. Detection and documentation of leaks as the most important efficiency measure.
5. Concept for a compressed air monitoring system
This makes energy status, flow, pressure and humidity transparent in real time!