Industry places high demands on our components and systems: they are used in various sectors and must be adaptable to a wide range of production scenarios. They perform very different functions and are operated on a worldwide basis by personnel with various levels of qualification. This requires a clear, concise product design.
More than just a good shape and an aesthetic appearance
For this reason, Festo’s designers already work in close cooperation with the engineering department in developing products. The design of our products is a part of their technical concept that is intended to meet user requirements; it offers our customers significant competitive advantages:
- The clear, objective design creates a user-friendly surface with maximum technical functionality
- Ease of operation minimizes time requirements
- Simple, intuitive operation makes for safe working conditions
- High-quality materials ensure long product life cycles, thus stabilising our customers’ processes
- Consistent shape characteristics and colouring structure the broad range into individual product families and create high recognition value
Confirmation of high achievement
Festo has won numerous design awards worldwide over the past few years. There have also been countless nominations and invitations to provide exhibits for design shows in Singapore, Moscow and Seoul as well as for the New York Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) and the Expo 2010 in Shanghai.