What do management assistants do, exactly? Are you thinking of embarking on some vocational business management training or a business-oriented integrated degree course after you leave school? Then why not get a taste of different areas of work at our German locations in Esslingen am Neckar and St. Ingbert Rohrbach? Your placement will provide you with the answers to all of your questions, as you’ll be able to shadow our employees and try out lots of things for yourself.
Please note: We place great emphasis on looking after our placement students personally. For this reason, we can only offer a placement in the weeks and areas listed.
Voluntary student internships under 15 years:
If you are younger than 15 years, a voluntary student internship (during holidays) is forbidden by the Youth Employment Protection Act. An application is only possible if an individual, written permission of the school is available. This permission must clearly state that it is a "company internship for students in cooperation with / from the school in the context of vocational orientation".
Please attach the letter to your application.
Esslingen am Neckar: business management work experience placement
How do business processes work in a company like Festo? What are the different departments? How do they work together? You can learn all about this as part of your work experience placement.
2nd school semester 2020/2021 and 1st school semester 2021/22
- 25.05.2021 – 28.05.2021 (CW 21) - already reserved, no more applications possible
- 14.06.2021 – 18.06.2021 (CW 24) - already reserved, no more applications possible
- 12.07.2021 – 16.07.2021 (CW 28) - already reserved, no more applications possible
- 20.09.2021 – 24.09.2021 (CW 38) apply online now
- 11.10.2021 – 15.10.2021 (CW 41) apply online now
- 25.10.2021 – 29.10.2021 (CW 43) apply online now
- 08.11.2021 – 12.11.2021 (CW 45) apply online now
- 22.11.2021 – 26.11.2021 (CW 47) apply online now
- 06.12.2021 – 10.12.2021 (CW 49) apply online now
Dates for the 2nd school semester 2021/22 will be published from October 2021.
So apply directly online and upload your covering letter (Why a placement at Festo SE & Co. KG? What would I like to achieve from the placement?), your CV and copies of your last two references as a PDF.