The COVID 19 pandemic caused by the coronavirus still has a substantial impact on our everyday lives, both in our private and business environments. Against this background, we would like to inform you about the current status at Festo.
Our main focus is on our employees and customers. Festo has implemented an extensive number of measures to provide employees and customers with the best possible protection against illness caused by the corona virus. At the same time, we also want to continue to support our customers and maintain the supply of our customers in the best possible way.
We are currently recording stable incoming orders and a good delivery situation. With the exception of a few products, the entire product portfolio is available. The exceptions mentioned above result from an above-average order situation in the medical technology sector. Due to COVID19 , products for medical technology have been in great demand worldwide in recent months, and Festo has given preference to supplying these orders in order to fulfil its social responsibility.
The current situation is as follows:
- We have taken extensive measures to ensure that the health of our employees is not endangered. The majority of our non-production-related employees work from their home office. Hygiene measures have been implemented at all locations. These hygiene measures are continuously being developed.
- All production sites are available. This applies in particular to all foreign production sites such as China, USA, Brazil, India and Hungary.
- All 61 Festo sales companies around the globe are in operation, although we dispense with physical meetings in many places and adhere strictly to official regulations.
- Supplies to our customers can be made anywhere in the world, with delays only occurring in a few individual cases.
- We have been working actively with all our suppliers for many weeks to secure the supply chains. We are seeing a very positive trend here and would like to take this opportunity to thank our suppliers for their excellent cooperation.
Being available to our customers at all times is an important concern for us. Our sales colleagues can be contacted at any time by telephone and via virtual meetings using web conferences. In addition, a comprehensive range of online tools and the Festo Online Shop are available to our customers.
We will continue to keep you informed about the development of our delivery capacity. Should there be any significant restrictions to our delivery time, our sales staff will inform you proactively.