We are specifically looking to encourage women to take up careers in technology, and to support them in gaining practical experience and making the most of their talents. Because we believe that women bring with them new perspectives and angles on the world of technology, and that is something we do not want to miss out on. We are therefore looking for dedicated female master’s degree students who are studying subjects relating to mechatronics and electrical engineering and who have a good academic track record.
What makes our scholarship so special? Our holistic approach, which ranges from financial assistance and numerous development programmes to help with launching a career at Festo. Are you ready to enter the world of automation technology? Then apply now. We look forward to getting to know you better!
Send your informative application documents by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to your application in 2021.
- Financial support: €250 per month (for four semesters)
- Mentoring by Festo engineers
- Involvement in the ‘Stay Inspired’ trainee retention programme
- Assistance in finding a traineeship abroad, doing a thesis or dissertation project or directly starting a career with Festo
- You have just started or are about to start a master’s degree in mechatronics or electrical engineering.
- Together with your CV and an up-to-date overview of your marks, your application should include an informative covering letter in which you tell us about yourself and your interest in technology.