Does leaving university have to mean jumping into the deep end? Not if you join us! As part of our 12-month technical sales trainee programme you will learn all about our wide-ranging product portfolio and the multifaceted ways it can be applied. This will allow you to hit the ground running afterwards as a sales engineer at Festo, taking on challenging tasks in the field.
Sales and communications training will provide an optimal grounding for your later work with customers. Training on our sales structures and processes will quickly familiarise you with our company and your new field of activity. Following a year at our headquarters in Esslingen, you will be able to make a start as a junior sales engineer in one of Germany’s sales regions.
There are no fixed deadlines for applying to the technical sales trainee programme. You can find current vacancies below and in our Jobworld.
- Thorough preparation for later work as a Festo sales engineer in the field
- Opportunity to learn about the product range and its applications in automation technology
- Individual training, induction and development plan
- Development of a broad network at the company headquarters
- Familiarisation with sales structures and strategies
- Exchange ideas and experiences with other trainees
- Degree in engineering or business engineering
- Good understanding of technology
- Good sales skills and outgoing personality
- Initial practical experience as a trainee or employee
- Very good analytical skills
- A high level of independence, commitment, flexibility and motivation