Insights into the day-to-day operations of the business, practical experience within a department and valuable contacts for your later career – a job at Festo as a working student is much more than a nice little wage-earner on the side. What’s more, to make sure that your studies and work with us are compatible, you can have your working hours arranged in a flexible way, in consultation with your department.
- Enrolment at a technical college or university
- Initial experience through a traineeship related to your area of study
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- A high level of commitment and the ability to grasp things quickly
- A high capacity for teamwork
- Practical experience and insights into the day-to-day operations of the business
- Valuable contacts for your future career
- Attractive remuneration
- Flexible and individually tailored working hours
We are often looking for student employees in the following areas:
- Product management
- Corporate communication
- Corporate media
Service currently not available. Please try again later.