1. The product detail page is a web page that provides an overview of information for a specific product. The first part of the page contains the product title, images and a description.
2. Once you have selected the basic features, the shipping date can be calculated and the products can be added to the basket.
3. This section also gives you access to the configured CAD drawing.
Based on the basic features of the configured product, the website suggests a maximum of two components for each category.
4. Once you have selected accessories, you will be shown an overview of the technical data and you can access the spare parts catalogue.
5. All the information about technical support is provided at the bottom of the product detail pages.