Maximum performance density
The valve can easily handle pressures of up to 2 bar and Kv values of up to 350 ml/min. The small grid dimensions also make it suitable for a wide range of applications, such as with microwell plates.
Reliable and safe media separation
The high-performance polymers FKM and FFKM used for the separating diaphragms can withstand even aggressive media, protect the interior of the valves and simultaneously prevent corrosion. Their low internal volume makes the valves very easy to clean, which is ideal especially for sensitive applications.
With the VYKA, the 12 … 26 V DC actuation of the plug-in electronic connecting component (E-box) VAVE-K1 or the valve control module VAEM reduces the holding current.
Product-specific accessories and spare parts
- Various connection options
- Electronic connecting component VAVE-K1 with holding current reduction
- Connecting cables NEBV-Q7
- PEEK connection module VABS-K1
- Electrical connecting cable NEBV-Q7
- 0.1 m
- 0.5 m
- Precise valve actuation with holding current reduction
- 1-way (VAVE-K1)
- 8-way (8x NEBV + VAEM)