Highlights 2019 06.03.2019
Digitalisation – the key to increased productivity
With this issue of Highlights 2019, you are holding a kind of compass
in your hand. It will show you where the path with Festo might take
you this year.
You will see the first results in our core product range. Numerous new
components like the mini slide DGST or the compact cylinder ADN-S
are useful additions to the portfolio.
A central theme for us is connectivity at all possible levels:
mechanical, electrical and software.
Shrnutí programuSoubory a jazykové verze
Automation Technology 12.01.2019
Pneumatic and electrical components
- Pneumatic drives
- Servopneumatic positioning systems
- Electromechanical drives
- Motors and controllers
- Handling systems
- Vacuum technology
- Valve terminals
- Image processing systems
- Compressed air preparation
- Pneumatic connection technology
- Electrical connection technology
- Control technology and software
- Other pneumatic devices
- Ready-to-install solutions
KatalogSoubory a jazykové verze
Smartenance – the app for mobile digital maintenance management 08.01.2019
Faster and easier ...
Smartenance – the app for mobile digital maintenance management
Get digital. Now! The digital maintenance manager for production managers and system operators finally makes maintenance management paperless. Smartenance provides you with a clear schedule and evaluation for your system maintenance and offers a fast and easy transition to digital maintenance.
- Simple, clear operation thanks to clear structure and buttons
- Reciprocal checking by system operators and production managers provides greater reliability
- Faster processing via mobile, digital apps
Stručný přehledSoubory a jazykové verze