Up to 60% of energy costs can be saved through optimisation at both the production facility and system level. Our white paper aims to guide you through the process of energy efficiency measures designed to maximise your savings in compressed air systems.
This white paper includes information on:
• How much does compressed air generation cost and how much do leakages cost?
• Where can potential energy savings be made in compressed air systems?
• How can these potential energy savings be identified?
• Who should take what measures, and who can implement them?
• How quickly will these measures be amortised (ROI)
• A practical example