Festo Automation Suite 18/08/2020
Parameterisation, programming and maintenance of electronic devices by Festo
- Existing projects can be converted into the new format.
- The original project remains unchanged.
- Opening a converted project or one created with Festo Automation Suite V2.0 in in V1.x is not possible.
- Topology Editor:
- Configuration of network connections based on the network topology
- Configuration specific display of devices
- Adding and connecting of EtherCAT slave devices which are not supported by plug-ins
- Export of parameter files:
- For Siemens S7-1500 (SCL source file)
- For EtherCAT based servo drives (proprietary format)
- Downloading of all available firmware files into the local repository
- Cyclical network requests for retrieving device status data can be deactivated
- Release note history is displayed for plug-ins und extensions
- Improved installation of CODESYS packages during plug-in installation (only if CODESYS extension is installed)
- Application crashes if "My Documents" special folder is missing
- Loading a project by double clicking the project file fails if "Last used project" startup option is set
- Motor is not imported from PositioningDrives in certain configurations
- Opening previously downloaded manuals raises an error "Download failed"
- Firmware update not possible for CPX-E-CEC basic controller
- Saving of the project fails for certain project names
- Identification function on a device remains active even after application has been closed
- Changed network settings are sporadically not applied when set via the device scan in the right sidebar
- Command for scanning for EtherCAT slaves is shown even if CODESYS Extension is not installed
- Undocked windows show green background when a dialog is opened
- CANopen Slave devices which are not supported by a plug-in cannot be added in the topology editor
- Windows 7
- Windows 10 Version 1607 or higher
- 32 or 64 bit