Version 5.3m 10/09/2015
1. Bug fix for drawing connection lines with certain basic unit length.
2. Changing basic unit length does not effect drawing frame.
3. "Save as" did not delete temporary files.
4. Blanking plugs and silencers on some valve terminal symbols are now removed automatically as soon as a line is connected to it.
5. Extract project texts now considers connection line attributes.
6. When jumping to inherited attributes within projects sometimes not the correct line was marked in the project properties dialogue.
7. Open the context menu could disappear lines in rare cases.
8. The unplaced objects were sometimes not updated.
9. Fixed a display bug in connection with interruptions/potentials.
10. ESC button now also closes component properties dialog.
11. Option "Allow connections between same connector types only" now also effects interruptions/potentials.
12. Options "Display Identification" and "Display in Parts List" are disabled by default.
13. "Anchor Position" now also works with cable lists and tube lists.
14. Copy cell contents with "Ctrl-C" improved.
15. Many symbols have been updated.
16. Supplied extract from the Festo product catalogue has been updated.
17. By default circuit window opens maximized and fitted. This can be turned off via the registry entry "OpenFilesMaximized".
18. Jumping to cross-reference was not possible sometimes.
19. Cross-references that have been created using the context menu of an object will now be selected, moved and deleted with this object.
20. Export of texts for translation tables can now also be carried out with the active page only, without a project.
21. In accumulated parts lists column "Location" was sometimes not correctly summarized.
22. Print out of project pages did not work correctly in some cases.
23. Attributes of pages with their own drawing frames were sometimes not inherited from the project.
24. In multilingual projects in conjunction with translation tables some columns have been filled in incorrectly.
25. Find target of page attributes sometimes led mistakenly to the parent node.
26. The page numbers can be renumbered in the project tree.
27. For tube lists is also a compact representation available (Professional version only).
28. At parts list new attributes, "Target ID from" and "Target ID to", available indicating the respective destinations of a connection line.
29. The display of the identification of source targets in reports sometimes was not correct at macro objects.
30. The direction of the arrow from interruption/potential will now automatically kept consistent. (Professional version only).
31. Connection lines can optionally receive an automatic identification.
32. The cross-reference representation has two additional attributes (target and destination port) (Professional version only).
33. potential and interruption points are automatically numbered.
34. When hatching with transparent background rectangles were sometimes completely filled.
35. Renumbering designations treats secondary symbols appropriately.
36. Improves the displacement of the attribute text when you move the associated line.
37. Modified identification of several selected components (common properties) was not completely applied. (Professional version only).