FluidDraw P6.0c 03/11/2019
1. Undo/Redo sometimes had no effect on cable and terminal strip assignments.
2. The symbol preview of „insert from Festo catalog“ was not always refreshed correctly.
3. Project templates were sometimes not treated correctly when added to „manage templates“ manually.
4. Designation rules as well as connector properties can be edited in the „common properties“ dialog.
5. Multiple connectors can be selected in order to edit their properties at the same time.
6. Supplied extract from the Festo Product Catalog has been updated.
7. New drawing frames can be created directly from within the management dialog.
8. Paper size is considered when distributing valve terminals to multiple pages.
9. New connector fitting is available for pneumatic connectors in addition to blind plugs and silencers.
10. Sometimes, unnecessary global objects were created when inserting objects from catalog.
11. Newly created custom title blocks could not be opened again.
12. Some template folder paths were not stored correctly.