Implementing new trends such as cloud computing, IoT and big data can open up huge savings potential for maintenance in car body manufacture. This white paper uses the example of the servo-pneumatic welding gun to look at how challenges can be overcome and how substantial productivity gains can be achieved with predictive maintenance.
Find out more about:
• Concept and basic architecture
• Step-by-step plan to minimise complexity and risks
• Data analytics and data transparency
• Condition monitoring and AI models
• Business case and data sovereignty