From FestoWiki - english
Mode of operation
- Compressed air is guided into a cylinder.
- The compressed air displaces the piston in the cylinder
- A linear position encoder is installed parallel to the cylinder, and pressure sensors are installed in the two proportional valve chambers.
- The position of the piston can be controlled using the position encoder and the pressure sensors.
- This is how positioning tasks can also be carried out using pneumatics.
|Drive technology:||Standard pneumatics||Servopneumatics|
|Load||up to 100 kg||up to 300 kg |
|Stroke||up to 10 m||0.02-2 m|
|Acceleration||30 m/s²||50 m/s² |
|Precision||0.1 mm||0.2 mm |