Tubing diameters in vacuum systems
From FestoWiki - english
What influence does the vacuum and pressure supply tube with its connecting components have on the overall vacuum system?
- The size of the pressure supply tube must fit the air consumption of the vacuum generator.
- The size of the vacuum tube must fit the suction cup being used
- The distributor must be selected to fit the tube and the number of suction cups
- The size of the vacuum tube must fit the vacuum generator being used
- Long, slim tubes very often create bottlenecks and reduce the efficiency of the vacuum generator. The result of this is a higher input (air consumption of the vacuum generator), but a lower output (increased evacuation time).
Tube diameter with vacuum generator VN
High flow rate