The course deals in detail with the most up-to-date products, current tools and methods in the industry. Our principle is learning from the real world based on basic principles and core concepts.
Target group: Everyone who deals with pneumatic systems in their working environment.
The content includes:
• Objectives of low-cost automation.
• Basic principles of compressed air supply, which would include: production, preparation and distribution.
• Power section devices (linear and rotary actuators).
• The use of directional control valves, flow controls, pressure and time-control valves and sensors.
• Structure and function of pneumatic devices and valves.
• Basic logic functions and their application.
• Symbolic representation of devices and standards(ISO 1219).
• Systematic design of circuit diagrams.
• Reading pneumatic circuit diagrams.
• Operating modes in pneumatic control systems.
• Safety regulations and valid industrial standards.
• Typical industrial circuits.
• Identifying and eliminating faults.
• Practical exercises for all “hands-on” circuits.
After completing this course, the participant will be able to:
• Design, assemble and test basic pneumatic circuits.
• Identify and describe the design, features and operation of pneumatic components.
• Identify and explain symbols for pneumatic components.
• Read and interpret pneumatic circuit diagrams.
• Interpret technical specifications and data relating to pneumatic components.
• Apply the fundamentals of compressed air generation and preparation.