If you expressly consent to receive a newsletter via e-mail, the following applies:
- Data security and data protection for the recipients of this newsletter are of special importance to us. We undertake to observe all legal stipulations regarding data protection.
- In order to distribute the newsletter, personal data such as e-mail address and password are collected, processed, used and stored on our servers.
- In addition to this, we track which hyperlinks you click within the newsletter. This information enables us to provide you with content that better matches your interests.
- By registering to receive this newsletter, you expressly agree to the use of your data by us and our subcontractors, in the above mentioned scope, for the purposes of consultation, advertising and presentation of the newsletter service in accordance with actual needs. We will not forward your address to any third parties, or send you any advertising from third parties.
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time via the unsubscribe link included in each issue.
The following applies as well:
Festo may send email to individuals to provide information on products and services that may be of interest. We may gather and store statistical information at an individual level to help us refine our offer and offer more relevant products and services in the future. If you do not want this information to be stored please contact us:
Festo Data Privacy Statement
Safeguarding your personal data is a serious matter for the Festo Group. We want you to feel safe and secure when you visit our websites. The protection of your privacy is an important objective for us when processing your personal data.
Acquisition and Processing of Personal Data
Our web servers store the IP address allocated by the Internet provider, the URL from which you have accessed our website, the websites visited by yourself and the date and time of your visit on a routine basis. In some cases, Festo utilises so-called cookies in order to be able to place more individualised services at your disposal. Personal data are only stored if they are entered by yourself, for example when you fill in a registration form or a survey, participate in a raffle or enter into a contract.
Use and Forwarding of Personal Data and Earmarking for Specific Purposes
Your personal data are acquired, processed and utilised in accordance with applicable data privacy regulations, strictly for the purpose of contract execution and for the protection of our own legitimate business interests with regard to customer support and consultation, and for product development in accordance with actual market requirements.
Right to Obtain Information and Public Procedures Index
Upon request, and in accordance with applicable law, we will provide you with written notification indicating whether or not and which of your personal data we maintain. The types of entries maintained are summarised in our public procedures index in accordance with applicable data privacy regulations.
Festo Group makes use of technical and organisational security measures in order to safeguard personal data administered by ourselves against inadvertent or premeditated manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorised persons. Our security measures are continuously enhanced in keeping with new technological developments.
If you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact our data privacy administrator directly. He is also prepared to assist you with requests for information, suggestions and complaints.
Data Privacy Administrator
Festo AG & Co. KG
Ruiter Str. 82
49 (0) 711 / 347 2796