Fast and safe transport of glass plates in high vacuum
Sliding fork telescopic handling system
- Stable even at weights over 10 kg
- Suitable for high temperatures = low-cost alternative to clean room robots
- Special glass supports prevent marks on the glass plates.
- Installation space = workpiece size
- Jerk-free and precise movements up to 2,100 mm with electric spindle drive
Teamwork for controlled and safe positioning with quietly running motor
Electric cylinder EPCO and motor controller CMMO-ST Entire system comprising drive, motor, controller and cabling
- Easy to order using the order code
- Simple configuration via web server
Safely actuate gas valves in coating processes
Valve terminal VTOC
- Special valve terminal for use as a pilot valve
- 2-channel control of media valves via all conventional bus systems avoids maloperations
- Built-in fibre-optic cable system for maximum process reliability
Gentle and careful lifting of substrates
The challenge: high weight, maximum speed and even movement
Lifting systems from Festo combine the advantages of electrical and pneumatic axes:
The electric axis DGE with toothed belt drive controls the movement. The pneumatic axis DGP corrects the weight - faster than conventional counter-balancers with spindle axes.
The glass is transported both quickly and gently.