1. The product detail page is a web page that provides an overview of information for a specific product. The first part of the page contains product title, pictures and description.
2. After the selection of the basic features, the shipping date can be calculated and the products can be added to the basket.
3. This section also provides access to the configured CAD drawing.
Based on the basic features of the configured product the website suggests at maximum two components for each category.
4. The selection of accessories is followed by an overview of the technical data and access to the spare parts catalogue.
5. At bottom of product data pages is all the technical support information.